Miyerkules, Setyembre 5, 2012

My Modern Hero

         What comes into your mind when you heard the word "HERO" ?A hero that has a superpower like Spider Man,Batman and Superman and many more?Maybe,that are the heroes that help other people and save their lives but it is a fantasy.Everyone of us has a superhero but not at all like the superheroes that has a superpower.
         A hero for me is not that has a superpower but that has a super love and super care.And that is my Mother.Even though she's not with us for all the time but I still fell the love and care from her.I can say that she loves me because she went in the other place to work in order for us to live well.She did all that she can as a Mother and I salute her for that.I know that being a Mother is not easy because starting from carrying me in her womb up to my death she is servant for me.That is my mother and I'm so proud of her.I think I'm the luckiest son in the world because a Mother like her.
         She is my modern hero not only because she is my Mother but also she is my Best friend.My mother is my modern hero.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento