Sabado, Nobyembre 10, 2012

My Learnings

               Knowledge is the best treasure that our parents and teachers can gave to us. So , respect our teacher whatever they said and ordered to us we,must follow them because it will lead us for our better future. Because they are sacrificing for us to learn .They are doing all they best for us to have a good future .
               But sometimes there's an obstacle for my learning such as no budgeting my time .It's not easy for me to choose what should I do and what should I prioritized first .Sometimes I will also help my parents in household chores and also in my projects such as assignments .I'm also sacrificing my time for the sake of my other classmate for helping them in their needs .
               In that problems or obstacles that I encountered for my learning I've found a better way to solve these crucial problems .
              Budgeting my time is very important for us students because this serves to finish all of our projects as well as our assignments . In that case I can help my parents in finishing the household chores .

1 komento:

  1. Hello Donnell! keep up the good work.good luck for the next quarter.good job :)

    TumugonBurahin