HUWEBES, AGOSTO 02 2012
Letter for the President
Dear Mr. President,
It is a privilege for a student like me , to have this opportunity to write a letter for you. It was a long time when you are elected as our president in the Philippines. For a two years of being a servant to people, I can say that you did your job very well and i respect you for that. Even though, there are some people complaining about your service but my impression for you did not change because your duty or your responsibility is not easy. You are servant for almost 900,000,000 people in the Philippines. I am very thankful that you have so many projects in our community such as repairing the national highway ,feeding programs and many more. That simple projects that you've done in our community helps a lot for us who live. But aside from that I have some more questions that are not answered. Like in the repairing our highway, why is it that the men at work are very slow to do their responsibilities,there are so many men at work but why is it that it takes a 4 months to repair our highway. The completion of the project will postponed and postponed until now ,the highway is not yet open for the two ways.These are the only that I can say for now.Thank you very much for reading my letter for you and I hope that solutions will be done. Thank you Mr. President.
Respectfully yours ,
Donnell John Bueno
IV-BONIFACIO
It is a privilege for a student like me , to have this opportunity to write a letter for you. It was a long time when you are elected as our president in the Philippines. For a two years of being a servant to people, I can say that you did your job very well and i respect you for that. Even though, there are some people complaining about your service but my impression for you did not change because your duty or your responsibility is not easy. You are servant for almost 900,000,000 people in the Philippines. I am very thankful that you have so many projects in our community such as repairing the national highway ,feeding programs and many more. That simple projects that you've done in our community helps a lot for us who live. But aside from that I have some more questions that are not answered. Like in the repairing our highway, why is it that the men at work are very slow to do their responsibilities,there are so many men at work but why is it that it takes a 4 months to repair our highway. The completion of the project will postponed and postponed until now ,the highway is not yet open for the two ways.These are the only that I can say for now.Thank you very much for reading my letter for you and I hope that solutions will be done. Thank you Mr. President.
Respectfully yours ,
Donnell John Bueno
IV-BONIFACIO
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento