Linggo, Setyembre 2, 2012

I apply what I have learned


Starting from the day that we start our lesson I'm expecting a lot of thing that I should learn from you . First, before I enter the fourth year class I don't know how to make a blogger but now I know because of the help of  Mrs.Vera Cruz .How to make blog is very easy but it's difficult when you are posting what we learn or anything that you tell to us.I also learned the legend or origin of internet, the persons who did the internet the first name of internet and many matter.

During our posting time,I have encountered so many problems such as No Vacant computers because there are so many students using on it,sometimes the internet connection is very slow because there are so many people using internet.

But I still found a way to solve the problems that I encountered. I did not done anything in the computer room because of the lacking of vacant computers.Then, I went to the computer shop just to do my post.

Moving on ,I will apply all that I've learned in our class.And I will do it very well.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento