The third SONA ( State of the Nation Address) of Pres. Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III showed a wide variety of reactions from the people.
I wasn't able to watch or witness the coverage of P-noy's SONA last july 23, 2012 but based on my research including the information that I've heard from the news report, I can say that the president of thePhilippines is absolutely impressive. I really appreciate him because for 25 months of his administration, he have done a lot for the improvement of our country's economy.
I just don't understand why some people keep on complaining. I don't think that this is the answer or solution to the problem in our economy and we must remember that we would not survive if we keep on depending to the government. We need to work hard in order for our life to be better. Cooperation is what we need. If we'll help each other, we'll rise together and our nation will be better.
I wasn't able to watch or witness the coverage of P-noy's SONA last july 23, 2012 but based on my research including the information that I've heard from the news report, I can say that the president of the
I just don't understand why some people keep on complaining. I don't think that this is the answer or solution to the problem in our economy and we must remember that we would not survive if we keep on depending to the government. We need to work hard in order for our life to be better. Cooperation is what we need. If we'll help each other, we'll rise together and our nation will be better.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento